[Troop114] annual planning

Troop 114 troop114 at troop114sc.org
Mon May 23 20:21:01 CDT 2016

We will meet at the church at 5:00 tomorrow and plan to leave no later
than 5:30.

Arrive dressed in your swim trunks and scout shirt. You will need a
sleeping bag, clothes, toiletries and other personal items. We will
use the troop tents.

We will have a late dinner after the swim test Fri. night and those
doing lifesaving are done swimming their laps.

For those not coming Fri. night, we have made arrangements for you to
do your swimming test at 8:30am Sat. morning so you will need to be
there before then and ready to go.